IET MI Practitioner Technique #1: The Blessing Bowl

By Stevan Thayer August 2017 mastering the IET energy. It empowers you to become an IET Master-Instructor Practitioner, which gives you powerful techniques to use in your client or self-treatment sessions. Most of the class (about 75%) is dedicated to you learning and practicing the 7 special – IET MI Only Practitioner Techniques. The other 25% of the class is dedicated to empowering you to teach the IET Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Kids, Pets, Healing Angels and Steps to Transformation Classes.

In this series of articles I will introduce you to each of the IET Master-Instructor Practitioner techniques starting in this article with the IET Blessing Bowl Technique.

The “IET Blessing Bowl Technique” is a simple yet powerful technique that helps you manifest your heart’s desires with ease and joy.

Once you are an IET Master-Instructor you can use the Blessing Bowl Technique to help you manifest any element of your heart’s desires that you wish. You can use it to help you manifest: a soulmate or soulbuddy relationship, an ideal work situation, increased prosperity, an ideal living environment, IET clients, IET students or anything else that is in alignment with your soul’s mission and your highest healing.

It starts with a bowl. A bowl is a symbolic empty spiritual container. It can be made of any material. As an IET Master-Instructor you will attune the bowl to the Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Energy Rays converting it into a “Blessing Bowl.”

As you identify things you wish to have the angels help you manifest, you focus your heart’s desire by writing them down on a small slips of paper and placing them into the Blessing Bowl. This starts the manifestation process by bringing your heart’s desire from your inner world to the outer world.

Using a special IET vortex energy technique, you will then energetically send your heart’s desire from the Blessing Bowl out into the world where it will connect with all of the people, places, settings and circumstances needed to manifest your heart’s desire with ease and with joy.

Once you are energetically connected to all of these people, places, settings and circumstances, you use another IET vortex energy technique to attract them to you.

Whenever I use the IET Blessing Bowl Technique to manifest an element of my heart’s desires, I am amazed at how quickly and powerfully it works. Over the years I have used the IET Blessing Bowl Technique in my work to manifest motivated students in my classes, interesting clients in my practice, the perfect people to work with at The Center of Being and the most wonderful community of IET practitioners and instructors. I have also used the IET Blessing Bowl Technique in my daily life to find the perfect auto mechanic, a reliable computer repair technician and a skilled and compassionate medical specialist. I have even used the IET Blessing Bowl Technique to help me manifest more esoteric desires like being more peaceful, having more spare time, feeling more joyful and being more deeply connected with the angels. I have been truly blessed with the power of the IET Blessing Bowl Technique.

The IET Blessing Bowl Technique is not limited to helping you manifest your heart’s desires, you can also use the IET Blessing Bowl Technique to help your family and friends manifest their heart’s desires as well.

The IET Blessing Bowl Technique is just one of the 7 special IET MI Only Practitioner Techniques you will learn in the IET Master-Instructor class.

Blessings, Stevan J. Thayer