From Wall, NJ, USA
What first brought you to IET?
I discovered IET “accidentally”, when one April, I was driving along the highway and saw a sign for Reiki. As this was a very long time ago, ( almost twenty years ago), I had no clue what that was! I tried Reiki first, began to study it, and found that someone working at that facility in Sea Girt, NJ practiced IET, an I was intrigued and hooked and have been practicing ever since. I never start a healing session without it.
How long have you practiced IET and tell us about your journey in the modality?
I have been practicing IET for about 18 years now. It began when I was driving down a local highway around my birthday and saw a sign for Reiki, but at the time I did not know what it was. I decided on the spot that whatever “reiki” was, I wanted it for my birthday that year. At the same facility I met a woman who practiced IET and immediately began both intrigued and enamored, and learned both modalities over the span of two years. I have not stopped since. I learned slowly because I wanted to be sure that my experience was fully incorporated. That fateful stop into a healing facility changed the course of my career as I am a full-blown energy healer now, and I truly love my work.
If you are a practitioner of other modalities, tell us about them and what do you find unique about IET?
I will list my modalities in the order in which I learned them:
- Usui Reiki Master 2004-2006
- Integrated Energy Therapy Master and Instructor 2005-2006
- Dolphin Energy Attunement -2006
- Theta Healing Level 3 – 2007
- Green Living Greeting cards and natural products business (my own art and poetry) circa 2008
- Reconnective Healing Level 2 – 2009
- EMF Balancing Technique Level 1- 2010
- Past Life Regression Training at the NY Center for Hypnosis, at the Edgar Cayce Center, W 30th Street, NY -2013
- Dolores Cannon’s QHHT Level 2 – 2014
- Holy Fire Reiki Level 3 attunement 2020
- Giving Freedom Dowsing system
- Metatronic Color Healing with Amanda Ellis
- Current student of Bradley Nelson’s Emotion Code Healing System
- Ongoing study of both Ancient and Evolutionary Astrologer with mentors such as: Kim Marie Weimer, Steven Forest, Molly McCord, Heather Ensworth’s Astrology School, Simon Vorster, Gary P. Caton, astrologers.
- Degrees: BA Anthropology (Monmouth University, NJ), MA Holistic Integrated Health (herbs, homeopathy, energy medicine an naturopathy courses), Georgian Court University, Lakewood, NJ
Tell us about the feedback you have gotten from those you have taught or provided sessions for.
I never start a healing session without IET. It is one of the first modalities I learned on my journey and a very solid one for me. I have so much respect and gratitude for Steven and the Healing Angels. I think one of my most profound moments was doing a heart release, placing my hands upon a person’s heart and immediately seeing tears pour down her face. Another time, the client saw the violet ray all over the room! Even if I am doing a past life regression or astrology reading, I always begin every session by calling in the Healing Angels and gratefully having them as a part of my experience.
What I love most about IET is that it always works. Always! Also the specifics of each organ and emotion are very directed and help the client to really hone in while the work is being done.
Another thing that I love is that The Center of Being is comes from a very pure place. They respect other modalities and do not ask you to renounce another modality, belittle any other modality, and also encourage that you make it your own after learning the general guidelines. Honestly, Steven Thayer’s organization is pure at heart and I honor it so much.
Please share a special highlight during your experience with IET.
A special highlight that got me studying IET was actually feeling the energy of Ariel pour through me like a waterfall during one of my first few sessions with a practitioner named Vicky. I will never forget that. As a practitioner, people have had visions, healings and always leave feeling lighter than when they entered. Like I said above. I did a session once with someone who saw Ariel’s purple ray all over the room and he was completely flabbergasted!!!! IET is a part of my daily work experience. I love it. As a matter of fact the woman who introduced me to it said I would teach it one day. I am finally starting and honored to do so.
How has your work in IET benefitted you personally?
I would say that over the years, my relationship to the healing angels has become commonplace and I could not do healing work without their wonderful assistance. IET is a part of my life. That’s definitely personal.